If you wish to contact Mr. Lindhout for additional information, or to discuss your service needs, he has agreed to provide at least one half-hour of free consultation to each new client contact. Contact information is provided below. Your comments regarding your visit to this Web site are also welcome, and you can provide those in the feedback form at the bottom of this page.
- In order to provide accounting, auditing and tax services to his clients efficiently, effectively and accurately, Lindhout may collect nonpublic personal information about his clients (including information such as a client’s name, address, social security number, assets and income).
- Lindhout collects nonpublic personal information to process and administer clients' business needs, and to ensure that he is satisfying those needs.
- Lindhout is legallly prohibited from disclosing certain nonpublic personal information (an example of such a prohibition is the Internal Revenue Code prohibition on disclosure of income tax return information).
- Lindhout has policies and procedures in place to protect nonpublic personal information about his clients.
- Lindhout does not sell nonpublic personal information about his clientds to third parties.
- Lindhout does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about his clients to anyone, except as required or permitted by law, or as specifically directed or authorized by clients.
Thank you for visiting this website. Please fill out the following form to provide feedback on your visit. When you are finished, click the 'Submit' button to send your message. You will see a confirmation below.